Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jeju island

As soon as our plane landed in Jeju. I felt as if a volcano was erupting in my abdomen. We went to colleges and gave demonstrations/presentations about why we were there and to talk about Hong Ik philosophy. We did many things such as meet dahn center sabunims, visit holy places, love land, the spa, and visited jeju's city hall. We learned about Jeju island being the most peaceful island...there is no hunger, no homeless, and no robbery. I wish everyplace could be like Jeju. I felt such a strong connection with the people of Jeju and all of Korea for that matter...especially the "babies" they're soo cute!

I definitely became much more sensitive to my body. The energy there is pretty powerful. The college students put smiles on all of our faces as they were happy to see us. We all wanted to learn more about eachothers culture. Many times I found myself communicating without words...sometimes that's the best kind. Just feeling energy...that doesn't lie. I am thankful to all the masters who took care of us while there. I've honestly felt somewhat like royalty. I am staying conscious to be humble and constantly reminding myself to keep my heart open and have compassion. I couldn't ask for anything more right now. I am living my dream. Yay!!!! I love u all.

Kamsamnida! (Thank You)

No comments: