Sunday, March 16, 2008

I love Korea & the korean people!

I have to say that yesterday had to top all days that we've been here. There was a Chun pe ceremony here at Kookukwan were we are staying. 2300 masters came to participate in it. There were 2 separate rooms, and 1200 masters in the room we performed in. We've done performances in other cities for the community and usually about 4000 people in attendance. However the energy of all masters completely opening their hearts to us was completely AMAZING! I have never experienced that much love before. It was soo much it broke my concentration before we began. I opened my mouth widely and had to say WOW...a few times, and they left me with a permagrin on my face. It was as if the room was filled with 10,000 people. It took a lot for me not to break down into tears...tears of joy and the conformation that what i am doing is aligned with my true purpose.

Ilchi Lee's Brain wave vibration lecture was amazing and he introduced us to Korean masters as ambassadors of U.S. spreading the Hong Ik Spirit. I felt so priviledged to be apart of something usually only Masters can attend. I am sooo grateful! Also there was a message Ilchi Lee shared, that touched my heart. He first acknowledged all of the diligence and hard work masters have put in to get to where they are today...then he said "If u have the Hong Ik spirit within u and dedicate at least one hour of action a day toward benefiting the earth and humanity" then he will consider u jedoja".

Those words for me enabled me to release any tension I had about taking specific actions. I truly feel that when i interact with others wherever it may be, that is my underlying goal to send and spread love and peace. This comes very easy and natural to me. It is within me. It is who i am. Even if it's just through my smile:) I know I am doing my part. It's actually that simple...So he reminded me that if I'm trying I'm not really doing. If I can just be who I am, then I am doing. So I will focus on keeping my heart OPEN and have compassion for others. This i know is my challenge, especially if someone is doing or saying something I don't agree with. Everyday I am working with myself, and i know that being consistent is what's really important. Everyone's challenge is a very individual thing, yet if u can master that u benefit all.

Finally, we went out to dinner with Yeha and we celebrated! Sooooo much fun...i was much more open to eating and embracing korean meals. We celebrated with great korean seafood...i am slowly changing my brain and letting go of preconceptions. We had live squid, mussels, clams, and drank Soju:)! Afterwards we went out to karaoke and had even more fun. My new extended family I am so grateful for. All Yeha masters have been so kind and generous to us. So very hospitable. Kamsamnida!!!!!! I love u all.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Wow I feel your energy all way over here!!Just did not know how to get hold of you..Your light is like a beacon, it reaches all us who have faith in you..Trust your inner self..change lanes when you have to..just go...So live seafood...okay, are you sure you are not oriental? So no sausage egg mcmuffins? Haven't had one since you left..hahaah
Gotta go and do downtime activities. Definitely will talk to you later,
Me