Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Day 2 in Seoul

Yesterday we arrived early morning in Seoul. We were greeted with 4 bright smiling faces. I was so excited it really felt so surreal to finally be here. We were introduced to many people who work for Dahn Organization. I don't think I have ever experienced anything like the welcome we received. It was truly amazing and it really allowed us to deeply understand the true meaning of Hong Ik. The day seemed so long being on a 12 hour flight then getting off the plane to start the day was really weird. I wanted to just take a shower and freshen up, yet that just wasn't in the schedule until later. We later met with Dahn B-boys break dancers. They had amazing dance skill, and the energy was great! Finally we were on our way to Kookukwan where we could shower and sleep. Sleeping accomodations are on the floor, different yet I like it. It reminds me of slumber parties as a kid. Nice way to bond.

Today we did a demonstration in the morning, we went to the Korean market and had lunch.
It was really good. We all shared from eachothers plate and had fun doing it. Later we got to watch the movie 8 degrees, then we met Ilchi Lee. Wow! It was amazing! All of the masters are amazing too. They all work so hard together and take the action needed to make "our" vision as a whole actualized. I'm so blessed and grateful to be here. I give thanks to "everyone" who helped to get us here, and everyone who is taking care of us on this journey. I'm so tired. Time 2 sleep. Much love 2 Suesungnim Ilchi Lee for being apart of my dream coming true.

No comments: